With oil prices about to eclipse that of 2% milk, I offer the following suggestions:
- Buy a bunch of barrels of oil. Keep 'em.
- Don't drive to the cottage on Earth Day.
- Stop buying shit. Everything is made of oil, dude.
- When driving full speed with your AC on full and the windows open, try to carpool.
- Go green by diluting your Zesty Italian with 10% ethanol.
- Note: using spell-check on your computer wastes electrisity.
- When offering a clean commuting alternative to automobiles, try not striking - you silly, pampered assholes.
- Get a job in Big Oil (or Midnight Oil, if they're still hiring).
- Invade Iran. Hey the last one worked so well!