"Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.
In fact, it's cold as hell.
And there's no one there to raise them,
if you did."
-Bernie Taupin/Elton John
Ummm... guys? There's some weird logic going on here.
If you raised them, there'd be no one there to raise them? WTF?
Also of note:
- Say what you want. There is only one Indiana Jones movie. Flying saucers? Please.
- Cookies or not, the concept of milk is just wrong.
- Movie-swords need to stop making that sound, especially when they're being drawn from a leather scabbard.
- No, seriously... why do Glossettes cost four bucks at Cineplex? No, I won't shut up! Answer the f&%$# question, Cineplex!
- I looked on dictionary.com and there is still no entry for "ks" (what a Canadian male says when a door is reluctantly opened for him by another male. Compare: "thanks").
- Memo to Swiper: when someone starts saying, "Swiper, no swiping," just grab the frickin' thing.
- Anyone who eats Stilton is not allowed to say Cheeze Whiz is "disgusting".
- Three Wolf Moon.
That is all.